Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Reward Points
The folks at Carnival will totally scam you when it comes to redeeming your "fun points" (that's an oxymoron). After they tell me that I have a $2200 credit to book cruises based on the 140,000 fun points in my account, I book two cruises with them. The total cost of the two cruises is $1600. The agent went as far as tellint me that I had a nearly $600 credit that I can use on board.
When the time to redeem the points comes around, I am short about 30,000 points and now have to pay out of pocket. Needless to say, I tried calling and spoke to every supervisor at Carnival. They were all a total joke as they tried to explain to me that THEY do not even understand the point system but I was past the seven days to cancel the cruise. Mind you, it took about five days for it to post to my credit card for me to even redeem. In the end, I had a choice of paying the difference my points left behind or cancelling the cruise and paying a larger penalty. In the end, they lost a 20 year passenger as I will NEVER use this second rate cruise line.
Regardless, I suggest everyone is very careful about this scam point system. They will all deny it in the end and tell you they have no idea how it works.f19d32d review #182270
You may also like
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."