Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Reward Points
The folks at Carnival will totally scam you when it comes to redeeming your "fun points" (that's an oxymoron). After they tell me that I have a $2200 credit to book cruises based on the 140,000 fun points in my account, I book two cruises with them. The total cost of the two cruises is $1600. The agent went as far as tellint me that I had a nearly $600 credit that I can use on board.
When the time to redeem the points comes around, I am short about 30,000 points and now have to pay out of pocket. Needless to say, I tried calling and spoke to every supervisor at Carnival. They were all a total joke as they tried to explain to me that THEY do not even understand the point system but I was past the seven days to cancel the cruise. Mind you, it took about five days for it to post to my credit card for me to even redeem. In the end, I had a choice of paying the difference my points left behind or cancelling the cruise and paying a larger penalty. In the end, they lost a 20 year passenger as I will NEVER use this second rate cruise line.
Regardless, I suggest everyone is very careful about this scam point system. They will all deny it in the end and tell you they have no idea how it works.review #182270
You may also like
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I bought some shoes from streetretro.com and I received shoes that were dirty, hand painted with glue all over the shoes. DO NOT BUY from this company. The customer service..."
- "i ship a 42" TV from NYC to Miami paid $100 dollars for the service and i thought that comes with the insurance. First time i use this" i received..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."
- "This was a 3x pepperoni with black olives i waited 1hour 1mins for when i complained said it would be another hour not even a sorry worst service ever..."