Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Reward Points
The folks at Carnival will totally scam you when it comes to redeeming your "fun points" (that's an oxymoron). After they tell me that I have a $2200 credit to book cruises based on the 140,000 fun points in my account, I book two cruises with them. The total cost of the two cruises is $1600. The agent went as far as tellint me that I had a nearly $600 credit that I can use on board.
When the time to redeem the points comes around, I am short about 30,000 points and now have to pay out of pocket. Needless to say, I tried calling and spoke to every supervisor at Carnival. They were all a total joke as they tried to explain to me that THEY do not even understand the point system but I was past the seven days to cancel the cruise. Mind you, it took about five days for it to post to my credit card for me to even redeem. In the end, I had a choice of paying the difference my points left behind or cancelling the cruise and paying a larger penalty. In the end, they lost a 20 year passenger as I will NEVER use this second rate cruise line.
Regardless, I suggest everyone is very careful about this scam point system. They will all deny it in the end and tell you they have no idea how it works.128af26d review #182270
You may also like
- "We opted for AMET Cruises for a one night outing in Chennai. We had a nightmare of lifetime as the cruise was worst ever in our lifetime experiences. We had..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "we purchased 4 samsung appliances (3.6K) from BE in late oct 2010. upon unboxing the units we noticed the dishwasher was severely damaged (bent frame). we contacted BE several times..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "Shelley Hill Pools has over 40 years of experience providing cool pools in rochester ny, . Our focus on quality and aesthetics has made us one of the leading providers..."